UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator
ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a designer, you will be gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, and responsive designs. Designing graphic user interface elements and should be able to work on adobe, photoshop, etc. like a boss.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design issues/problems and advice effective solutions for it.
- Make strategic designs and take user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications function and what they look like.
- Sometimes convert the design to HTML codes with standard coding practices.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Work with a wide range of media and sound knowledge of the latest graphic design software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your creative ideas.
- Have 4+ years of experience in UI/UX design. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Have knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator XD, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Have strong vision on UI and give very good solutions related to UI/UX.
- Have very good knowledge of colors usage too.
- Have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be able to understand detailed requirements of the project.
- Have good knowledge in represent contents and graphics and necessary elements into mockup design.
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Have good command on the English language with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly, directly with the client as and when required.
- Think creatively and brainstorm with the team to develop new design concepts, graphics and Layouts.
- Can create eye-catching animations and 3D artwork from scratch.
- Create multiple strategies for improving designs.
- Are passionate about understanding current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Are critical thinker and test new ideas before implementing.
- Share a past portfolio with us.