In holding and preserving your personal information, we comply with legislation which regulates the processing of information relating to individuals and which provides certain protections and rights for data subjects and abide by high standards of confidentiality. Disclosure of your personal information to third parties is strictly prohibited but will only be revealed when there are overriding legal duties to do so or if our interests reasonably require it as, for example, in the following circumstances:
- to comply with applicable reporting requirements;
- where disclosure is to a regulator, relevant tax authorities, our auditor and/or our reporting accountant, as necessary for them to perform their respective functions; where disclosure is necessary to protect our legitimate legal or business interests (example: for the purposes of defending claims or proceedings involving third parties or otherwise, and in enforcing our legal rights); and to our agents, service providers and business partners with, where appropriate, appropriate confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions in place. We may also disclose your personal information with your express agreement or at your direction.
- Your personal information will be processed for the purposes of providing services to you, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and otherwise for the purposes and/or in the circumstances referred to above. We will not share your personal information with, or sell it to, to third parties, nor will we use it to send you marketing communications.
- Your personal information will be held by ITH Technologies with full security. We will take reasonable steps to protect your information and keep it confidential.
- We cooperate with law enforcement authorities as well as with other third parties to enforce laws, protect intellectual property rights and prevent fraud. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
If you contribute user-generated content to, for instance, a comment on our blog, some of your personal data (such as your name and email address) may be displayed on the website. When submitting any such content, you acknowledge and agree on that may access, preserve, and disclose your information and any content posted by you in order to: (a) enforce the terms and conditions of use; (b) comply with any legal process; (c) respond to claims that any content posted violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; (e) or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of other users of the website, and the public.
ITH Technologies collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Automatically) about its user via cookies and various other services to aid us in improving our services.
The type of browser used IP addresses, operating system, time zone, and cookies installed on your device, a link from which users reach our site – be it via advertisements, search, or directories. Additionally using selected service providers, we collect information regarding a user’s activity on the website and customize certain site functions based on their location. Additionally, we also collect the information on how you interact with the site and with what link you browsed to the site.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- - Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - “Web beacons or Pixel tags or clear Gifs,” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Pixel tags ordinarily are not visible to website visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
We may also make use of third-party software for tracking our visitors, their usage and their browsing. We may track your location wherein we could collect crucial data of your location in our systems. You, however, can opt out of the same by activating the Send ‘‘do-not-track’’ request form your browser.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers. We may also collect certain information from any other mode of payment you choose for instance your crypto addresses, PayPal ids, etc. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works,
you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
This site contains links to other websites not owned by ITH. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those, or any other, sites. If you have questions about how those websites collect and use data, you should carefully read those sites’ privacy policies.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
By visiting and browsing the ITH Technologies, you as a user, signify your acceptance with the terms and conditions set within this policy. ITH Technologies may be required to update this policy from time to time for operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. In the event of changes in the policy, your continued use will be taken as acceptance of those changes.
If you require any further information about how we handle and process your personal information, you can contact us by emailing us at [email protected]