System Administrator Linux Engineer
ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a Linux Engineer you will assist in tweaking the performance of the system, so that network infrastructure is abundantly available. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of configuration management solutions and infrastructure. Moreover, you will provide support for infrastructure, design and develop tools for infrastructure monitoring and reporting.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Assure stable application and integration environments, faster response times in case of errors and optimized and lower costs in application critical for business operations.
- Develop best practices and tools for application execution, release and support.
- Provide clients with technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation.
- Define system backup and recovery profiles for applications, in alignment with business requirements.
- Perform application tuning to optimize overall system performance.
- Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Application Development teams.
- Make sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Keep current with the latest technology; regularly attend technical training in order to maintain technical expertise.
- Have an associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Have experience and a strong understanding of- DevOps- methodologies and tools: Jenkins, Elastic, Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes or AWS Fargate.
- Have a working experience of AWS, Azure and Digital Ocean will be preferred and hosting and maintaining mean stack applications.
- Have a complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- Have general knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Have an ability to prioritize work from multiple sources.
- Hands on experience of task runner tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Have solid skills in Linux Server administration (Ubuntu) and scripting.
- Have an understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration.
- Are able to build and monitor services on production servers.
- Are proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, etc. Depending on specific project needs.
- Have good experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Understand how the hardware of Linux OS works and must be knowledgeable about Storage Area Networks (SAN) servers.
- Have strong scripting skills in one of the languages, such as Python, Ruby, and Perl, experience with Ansible, Puppet, and automation technologies, and excellent documentation skills.
- Have good Knowledge of cloud computing and open source application suites, such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Are able to work with Linux-friendly applications and able to troubleshoot it when issue arises from the server.