Senior Solution Architect - MEAN Stack
ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead a team of developers. You will be solving problems and leading the team by your skills in major programming languages and development. We are anticipating someone with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Lead the conceptualization and high-level design for new requirements and upgrades.
- Provide guidance to the development team on the appropriate technical implementation.
- Be responsible for the Architectural and technical aspects of the application portfolio.
- Be responsible to present and justify solutions to the customer.
- Be responsible to advise the customer on the path forward.
- Help customers with complex solutions architecture, system design and technical project management relating.
- Have an overall experience of 5-10 years. 5 years of implementation experience that includes Development of Desktop or web applications, web services and database components. (complete project cycles).
- Able to do root cause analysis using debug tools, memory profilers and error logs.
- Identify performance issue and advise fixing Lead small development teams.
- Development of custom authentication (token or cookie based) and authorization modules for both administration and consumption.
- Have 5 years of experience that includes Leading architecture developments for small systems. Planning and arranging meetings and workshops with client/ user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work.
- Be responsible as needed, for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required.
- Produce architecture deliverables like (security architecture, infrastructure plans, capacity planning, migration strategy) for the recommended solutions.
- Translate component specifications into detailed designs for implementation Developing product short-lists and evaluation criteria and using them in product selection. Lead/ mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Application design and development in MEAN Stack Technology Skillset
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external parties such as clients and partners.
- Hands-on Middleware Web API 2 WCF services. Thread Parallel library MSMQ, RabbitMQ or any implementation of AMQP. IoC Frameworks like Castle Windsor Test Libraries E.g. NUnit
- Perform Architectural Patterns Parallel Programming.
- Front End technologies HTML5 AngularJS & Node JS ASP.NET MVC 4 & 5 JQuery & Bootstrap (Backbone.js & underscore.js will be an added advantage) Test frameworks like jUnit or Jasmine Third party charting components like HighCharts/ Telerik.
- Database SQL Server 2008/ 2012/ 2014 or Oracle 10g/ 11g/ 12c MongoDB Techniques SOLID Principles OOPS concepts Design patterns.