Quality Assurance Engineer - System Testing(MEAN)
ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a quality assurance Engineer you will be responsible for crafting and implementing several strategies for quality review and testing as well as suggesting solutions to persistent and identified quality problems. You are responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. You are required to plan and implement strategies for quality management and testing. You will engage in analyzing the work of your team by documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report the defects to software developers and team.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects and Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to senior management.
- Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
- Have an experience as a QA system tester for about 3-5 Years.
- Have a good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies.
- Have good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review and management, Black Box.
- Be well versed with Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Have basic knowledge of any programming language (JAVA & MEAN will be preferred)
- Have basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs.
- Good communication and Comprehension skills.
- Testing experience on the web and mobile applications are preferred.
- Employ various techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, and Test Driven Development Strategies.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.