ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, communicating, and delivering on strategic product initiatives. The Product Manager is maintaining and prioritizing features/initiatives to ensure that the team is working on functionality that maximizes business value and delivers necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This position defines the software release plan and scope with a Business Analyst/Tech lead. The ideal individual is a team player who wants to innovate and grow while developing cutting-edge technology solutions and process in a fast-pace environment.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, features, and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product and business strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Lead the continuous enhancement and delivery of new product functionality by gathering, prioritizing, and documenting requirements.
- Develop and maintain prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams (engineering, UX design, marketing, operations, sales, etc.) to develop and launch exceptional products.
- Oversee beta projects and perform project management responsibilities as-needed.
- Assist with the QA process as-needed.
- Follow and analyze market / competitive trends to ensure new feature/functionality exceed customer needs.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders to ensure successful product releases and customer adoption.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for product inquiries.
- Play an active role in marketing of product initiatives.
- Take initiative to plan and execute work, meeting deadlines and achieving expectations in alignment with project business requirements.
- Manage and lead the continuous development of Product Management.
- Create and iterate product roadmaps.
- Have a bachelor's Degree with a focus on technology or business; or equivalent education and experience
- Have at least 2 years of product management experience.
- Have an experience with web applications, native mobile applications, and third party integrations.
- Have excellent customer service skills and the ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Willingly perform tasks and other job related duties as requested.
- Have Management and team spirit.
- Have Strong problem solving skills.
- Help in translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Have a proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively.
- Communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Manage and implement marketing activities through research and strategic planning.
- Possess great knowledge of business, marketing, data analysis and technology, also having great organisational skills.
- Help ensure the product is made up to the essential standards and the people working on it have access to the best possible tools, techniques and technology.
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision.