ITH Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. We build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times we don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps us create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, we ensure our clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. We have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Our passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, we are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition, development and deployment of mobile applications .
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- At least 1 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in mobile development industry with a track record of developing apps released to public.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Experience and understanding of government services, Security & Mobility domains.
- Excellent Experience withJava/Kotlin , Android APIs, Android Studio, Swift, Native android and ios.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns. Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experiences of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience with open source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN.
Skills - Android Studio, XCode, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Native android and ios.