Embedded Firmware Engineer - C++/Microcontroller
ITH Tech is active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As As an Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will help architect embedded systems. You will have to implement software of embedded devices from requirements to production and commercial deployment while also analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems.
- Design, develop, coding test, and debug system software.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Analyze the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of managed memories products firmware.
- Develop source code targeting the embedded system.
- Have in-depth understanding of different communication protocols is a must. Specially UART, SPI, I2C.
- Have good understanding of ARM architectures.
- Have expertise at embedded C/C++ development.
- Have extensive experience and hands-on skills on ARM Cortex M3/4/R4 and 8-bit microcontrollers.
- Have expertise with different peripherals such as ADC, DMA, Timer & Counters, Interrupt, Clocks, RTC.
- Have good understanding of different power modes and power saving schemes in the microcontrollers/SOCs.
- Good understanding of different external hardware and SOCs such as EEPROM memory, MEMS sensor, Temperature sensor etc.
- Have expertise in handling huge code base and designing of multi-layered architecture.
- Have expertise in debugging of firmware and hardware related problems.
- Have hands on experience with hardware debugging tools and interface like JTAG, SWD.
- Have good working experience in different embedded software development IDEs, such as Keil, IAR, Eclipse etc.
- Know additional languages such as C# and Python.
- Have a working experience with BLE and USB protocols.
- Have an understanding of power & memory management techniques in embedded systems.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers & microprocessors (ARM preferred, AVR, Arduino, PIC).
- Have adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components along with strong documentation and writing skills.
- Are able to Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.