DSP Engineer - C/C++/Python
ITH Techis active in business strategy, consulting, blockchain development and neural networks enabled Brain-computer Interfaces. We strive for building solutions and products based on paramount technologies and seek techno dexterous individuals who can lead, create, develop and have a passion for emerging technologies. We embrace diverse perspectives and want to onboard people who believe the same.
As a DSP Engineer, You will be part of a team of researchers & engineers where you will focus on designing and implementing algorithms for advanced brain-computer interface. You are required to have an experience in analyzing biosignals, to join our Robotics & Embedded team where your research & development will help power the coming generation of EEG-based Human-machine interfaces.
- Competitive salary.
- A diverse environment to learn, grow and realize new opportunities.
- The ability to work in flexible shifts and hours.
- An office where you and your new friends will create marvellous products and solutions.
- A positive environment where you can work with like-minded individuals.
- A Thriving environment irrespective of your academic scores as long as you have great skills.
- Conduct data processing and analysis, using DSP techniques and methods, to extract information of the EEG signal data for detection of various attributes of the mental state of a subject Design, develop and prototype DSP algorithms for electrophysiological signals in numerical analysis languages: Matlab, Python, C/C++etc.
- Demonstrate algorithms meet accuracy requirements on general user population through statistical analyses and error estimation.
- Write technical reports summarizing the development, analysis, training and validation of the algorithms.
- Carry out Implementation, testing and supporting of algorithm prototypes in C/C++.
- Provide presentations to the management and summarize new ideas for patent applications
- Have very strong technical skills, deep understanding, work experience and or exposure to DSP implementations, filtering, transforms, data visualization, machine learning, timing and signal recovery.
- Have a willingness to divert from the conventional methods to explore alternative approaches.
- Have an experience in advanced signal analysis of physiologic signals required with specific knowledge in EEG preferred.
- Experience in statistical analysis and programming projects on data analysis algorithms/signal processing.
- Have solid programming skills in one or more: Matlab, C/C++, Python, or other numerical analysis languages.
- Have experience with real-time signal processing.
- Knowledge of machine learning, a plus.
- Knowledge of algorithm optimization for embedded systems, a plus.
- Have a history of publications in related fields.
- Education :
-B.S./M.S./B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science/Signal processing/Electronics Engineering/
-Physics or equivalent experience
- Experience :
-4+ years experience in Digital Signal Processing based Data Analysis or Software Development (EEG signal analysis preferred)
-Minimum 3-year commercial experience as an audio DSP Engineer
- Are able to manage working time effectively and prioritise assignments appropriately.
- Are enthusiastic, methodical, and committed.
- Are independent and self-reliant, being able to work without close supervision.
- Are excellent in working within a KPI (Key Performance Indicator) structure.
- Are well versed with the DSP algorithm development, implementation and optimization.
- Can assist in project planning, scoping and problem-solving in terms of software.